Welcome to Lightingretrofit
- Lightingretrofit is an energy efficiency company specialising in Induction and LED lighting solutions for area lighting and high definition lighting applications.
- Affordable energy efficient lighting.The low pricing on our Induction light fixtures provides outstanding Return On Investment figures. Combining energy savings of around 40-50% on older technologies with the extremely long lamp life providing the added benefit of substantially lower long term maintenance costs. When combined these two factors make induction lighting the lowest lifetime cost of any lighting source.
- Instant switching ability provides further opportunities for energy savings when combined with movement sensors, light sensors, machine operating systems and timer controls.
- No flicker and a high Colour Rendering Index (CRI) above 80Ra provide a very high quality light source ideal for high definition applications such as packing lines, machine shops, motor vehicle repairers, indoor sports, retail outlets, food processing, ect. The constant flicker free high CRI light source is also very friendly to CCTV systems.
- Low operating temperature of Induction Lighting creates great energy savings in Air Conditioning and refrigeration running costs.
- Induction lighting is essentially a strong fluorescent light with magnetic coils instead of electrodes which wear and eventually fail. It is 60-80,000 hours vs 8-20,000 hours operation. A little more cost upfront when compared to other HID and florescent fittings but a big saving on power and maintenance costs going forward.
- Whether the changes be small scale ongoing maintenance change outs or large scale bulk change outs and new buildings, Lightingretrofit is your dependable supplier of Induction or LED light fittings and accessories for all factory, warehouse and infrastructure lighting applications.
- Lightingretrofit Highbay fittings and Retrofit kits carry SAA certification and are VEET or IPART ready to use for Energy Saving Certificate production. All our models carry IEC60598 test certification with all popular models upgraded to AS/NZS60598 Australian Luminaire Electrical Safety - General Requirements.
- Unlike LED fittings all Lightingretrofit Induction fittings are fully repairable with spare parts freely available at competitive prices.
- Glare is a real problem for warehousing and factory operations personnel. Try a LED glare test by firstly looking directly at a LED fixture for 2 seconds. Then confirm with yourself that the temporary vision impairment you are currently experiencing will not be a problem for your employees. All forms of florescent light are low glare.